This is your best chance to uninstall Flipbook Maker (aka, Kvisoft Flipbook Maker) fully, and erase all of your undesired items at once. And you will also have a great opportunity to share us with valuable feedback on other unknown PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) and to help keep the web clean.
- Save your personal date like some newly created projects, category(ies).
- Then, quit the (trial) software.
- The "Control Panel" entry will be available after you Type CONTROL in the Search box.
- Enter the Uninstall a program.
- Locate the installed the app from kvisoft[dot]com. Press Enter or, launch Windows’ Uninstall option.
- Now, hit the Yes button on the following "Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Uninstall" info box.
- Wait, and close the said info box below.
- Save your job, restart your system and try clearing kvisoft-related remains in your operating system.