Did you know that you can uninstall Quick MTF Platform with ease? And, if you perform the uninstall routine manually, the following content can also help reduce the big headache of software remains and even help you make your home computer run more smoothly.
- Save your personal data such as some newly created workspaces, tables and the alike.
- Then, quit the running app.
- Try entering the app’s install folder as shown below. Run the following uninstall.exe as the admin user.
- Now, apply the Yes option to the following UAC alert.
- Then, say Yes to the following "Uninstall" wizard, which would include information such as the version number + OS info.
- Now, click on the following Close button.
- Hit the OK button below to exit the said uninstall wizard properly.
- Try clearing out remains that match Oleg Kurtsev later. Please perform this task in Windows Safe Mode, and remember to make a backup of your registry settings first.
PS: This short video will show you how to get the job done manually.