What’s the most efficient way to uninstall Agnosco DICOM Viewer? You simply hit the following "Download" button to try the best uninstall tool in the internet. We promise you would never have to worry about crashing your registry settings and/or the entire operating system. And, to do the task manually, please view the attached video guide about performing the uninstall of the said “ADV” software using the classic uninstall method.
- Save your personal stuff, and exit the running client properly.
- Check your own huge Start menu or, the Group A below. Enter the app’s folder, right click on the main app, and launch Uninstall option.
- Locate the target app in your own programs list, press Enter or launch Windows’ Uninstall option.
- Now, press the Uninstall button on the default uninstall wizard below.
- Wait while your request is being processed. Then, close that wizard.
- Save your work, restart your system and try erasing e-dicom.com-related remains on your computer.