Uninstalling Miraplacid Data Viewer completely would be possible and fairly easy even from an inexperienced user’s standpoint as long as you know that app requires the pre-installation of Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 (or v3.5 for Windows 10). This update will explain the tips for getting that task done efficiently.
- Save all your personal files such as some created "Data Definitions".
- Quit the app properly now, if you’re still using the client.
- Head to Control Panel, hit the "Uninstall a program" or the old "Add/Remove" link in it.
- Locate your own MDV agent, launch the Uninstall option or press the Enter key.
- Apply the Yes option to the "Programs and Features" window below.
- Allow the following 1c8e864.msi to run.
- Wait while the target app is being uninstalled silently.
- Save your work and restart your computer. Try removing Miraplacid-related remains in your OS.