When you want to uninstall Anaglyph Workshop and/or other undesired apps/programs, the last thing you may have to worry about is your computer’s performance and stability. Just think your operating system is immune to those junky files and other grayware on the web. Attached below are simplified tips for removing Anaglyph Workshop manually. Hit the following link to get started to protect your computer against PUPs in the wild at iWinPage blog.
- Save or export your personal images, and close the unwanted client.
- Open the following highlighted file folder, and run the uninstall.exe as the admin user.
- Now, apply the Yes option to the UAC alert below.
- Wait… then answer Yes to the following Question window.
- Hit the OK button on the following Info box.
- Save your job, reboot your system and try cleaning up Sandyknoll-related leftovers on your computer.