This mini post is in the continuation of a series of troubleshooting articles regarding how to rid of some potentially undesired apps/programs on Windows and it is specific to how to uninstall ArcSoft Photo+ efficiently. Apparently, using an uninstall tool PRO is a wise decision for any computer starters.
- Save your photos and/or other personal data.
- Close the photo editing toolset.
- Go to Control Panel, hit Uninstall a program.
- Locate your own build of ArcSoft Photo+ in the programs list, press Enter, or launch Windows’ Uninstall/Change option.
- Wait a bit and, hit the Uninstall button on the following "ArcSoft Photo+ Uninstall" wizard.
- Exit that wizard when the main app is removed from your system.
- Save your job, restart your computer and clean up ArSoft-related leftovers.