iWinPage presents: an effective way to uninstall Black And White Photo Maker, and more uniquely swift way to protect your operating system against all other junky items, from software remnants to undesired installations – our goal is to help you stay ahead of those unwelcome guests with up-to-date troubleshooting information in the computer industry.
- To avoid data loss, loss of profits and/or any other kind of loss, you save and export your personal documents first.
- Then, close the Maker proerply.
- Check your Start menu or, you can also head to "Uninstall a program" section under Control Panel. For Windows 10 users, you right click on the target app, launch the Uninstall option on the menu.
- Locate Abonsoft’s product, hit Enter or launch Uninstall/Change option.
- Apply the Yes option to the following info box.
- Now, press the OK button on the said window above.
- Save your job, restart your system and, you can try cleaning up Abonsoft-related leftovers on your hard disk, only providing that you’re familiar with Windows’ filesystem and/or Registry Editor.