We are writing this easy-to-follow post because we noticed some readers installed the Briz Creative Look but did not uninstall that app with success, so we hope you will be interested in this mini know-how. However, some unexpected uninstall error could appear while trying to do so. Then, you can try install the following uninstall tool, which is an easy to use PUP cleaner, with no computer skills required.
- Save your personal images such as paintings, photos and/or other some 3D-related items.
- Close your agent.
- For Windows 10 users, please check your Start menu, right click on the following main app, and launch the Uninstall option.
- Locate the target app on your own programs list, launch Windows’ Uninstall option manually or, you press Enter directly.
- Hit the Yes button when you see the following "Uninstall" window.
- Exit that uninstall wizard. Save your work, and restart your computer.
- Try erasing remains that match BRIZ Software company, later. Remember to back up your system settings first.