As part of an ongoing attempt to help uninstall Chaotica 1.5.8 effectively we’ve attached an uninstall tool Pro below to perform the removal process smoothly. And, if you’ve ever spent time playing around with msi, filesystem and/or registry settings, you will be familiar with the given directions below.
- Save and export your personal data such as some created random world generators, layouts and alike.
- Then, exit the unwanted client.
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program or the old "Add/Remove".
- Locate the target installation on the programs list, press Enter or launch the default Uninstall option.
- Hit the Yes button on the following "Programs & Features" window below.
- Allow UAC to run the 4bfb4.msi application.
- Wait till the default uninstallation is complete. Try cleaning out Glaware Technologies related remains only after you restart your computer.