In this post I will share a simplified yet complete explanation of uninstalling Helicon Photo Safe Pro on Windows 10 environment — without using any third-party uninstall tool. Please note that modifying file system and/or Registry Editor would be hard even risk. But it will be a whole lot easier if "someone" with experience takes the time to explain the process to you.
- Save your personal documents, pictures and/or other stuff that matters.
- Quit your own client properly: hit the Menu below, launch the embedded Exit option on the list.
- Head to the following Helicon Photo Safe folder, run the original uninstaller unins000 as the admin user.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC window below.
- Hit the Yes tab on the following "Helicon Photo Safe Pro Uninstall" wizard.
- Wait and, close the said uninstall wizard.
- Save your job, restart your system and try cleaning out Helicon-related leftovers later.