Even if you just can’t fully uninstall Media Pro yourself, you don’t have to worry – this post will help you out! To view this latest directions on performing the uninstall of Media Pro manually, hit the Play button on the following YouTube video. Whatever the software problem you have, we have the better solution. Check it out yourself today.
- Save all your important stuff that you wish to reuse later, e.g., media files, folders or dics.
- Quit the unwanted app properly: Hit the File icon below, launch the Exit option on the menu.
- Check out your own Start menu or, you input CONTROL in the search box and choose Control Panel. For Windows 10 users, simply right click on the main app, and launch the Uninstall option.
- Locate your own build of Phase One product, press Enter, or launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
- Hit the Yes tab on the Programs and Features alert below.
- Use your admin access to allow the UAC application to run the following 208e07d.msi.
- Wait while your system is processing your request.
- Save your job, restart your computer and try clearing out those remains that match the Phase One company.
- One more thing, consider ridding the potentially unused "(Microsoft) Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x64" to maintain your computer performance — this option too helps uninstall Media Pro completely.