This how-to guide allows you to uninstall Qimage Ultimate fully. We will explain how to get the job done effectively and the benefits of using a top-rated uninstall tool for Windows. Now, see how we got the uninstall process completed manually.
- Save your personal files such as pictures, templates and the like.
- To quit the app properly, hit the File menu below and launch the Exit option on the menu.
- Head to the following Qimage-U folder, run the UNWISE application as the admin user.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC alert below.
- In most cases, the checked Automatic option would be able to take care of your removal request, then simply press the Next > button when the following "Qimage Ultimate" (uninstall wizard) comes up.
- Now, hit the Finish button.
- Wait a bit while your Windows helps uninstall Qimage Ultimate automatically. Remember to clean out ddisoftware-related remains only after you restart your system.