Can’t uninstall Native Instruments Absynth 5 or Absynth for short yourself? You’re not alone. This post gives you the power to get the job done effectively, and the ability to clean any other undesired programs with a few clicks. With all that being said, you can take control of your computer like a pro.
- Save your sound-related database, then quit the running client.
- Go to Control Panel on the Start menu, hit the Uninstall a program link if you’re using a Windows Vista and/or newer OSes.
- Locate your own Absynth product, launch the Uninstall option on the programs list.
- Press the Next > button on the following "InstallAware Wizard" window.
- Wait while your request is being processed.
- Close the said Wizard.
- Save your work, restart your computer and consider removing Native Instruments related items so you can rid of Absynth fully.