Your Windows didn’t help uninstall Acoustic Bridge as expected? We’ve just posted simplified troubleshooting instructions on how to get the said task done manually. Please note that traditional uninstall methods aren’t there to erase software remains; in the meantime, an uninstall tool PRO is right here to take care of those junk items on your computer.
- Save your personal data, disconnect your system and shut down the agent.
- Run WTM to force the following Acoustic Bridge Client to close.
- Oh, do not miss out on the running Stardock Acoustic Bridge Service as well.
- To uninstall Acoustic Bridge manually, check your own Start menu, or head over to Uninstall a program or Add/Remove option, under Control Panel, directly.
- Locate the target installation, press Enter, or launch Windows’ Uninstall option on the programs list.
- Now, press the Next > button when the following Acoustic Bridge Uninstaller comes up.
- Sit tight…
- Close the said Uninstaller.
- If you’re familiar with how to modify system settings, please make a backup of your current configurations first and erase Stardock-related leftovers on your computer.