Trouble uninstalling Bug Shooting and/or other programs by yourself? It’s now possible to get rid of them once and for all, thoroughly: we kindly recommend trying the following uninstall tool PRO so you can remove what Windows doesn’t. Learn how in this latest article on our blog center.
- Save your personal data, such as some created images, captures and the like.
- Exit the app properly.
- Check out your own Apps list on Start menu, or you head to Control Panel directly.
- Enter the app’s file folder, right click on the main application, launch Uninstall option on the right-click menu.
- Locate the target item on the programs list, press Enter, or launch Uninstall option.
- Now, hit the following Uninstall tab.
- To save time, unmark "Send Feedback", and hit Close.
- Save your work. Restart your system. Try erasing remains that match Alexej Hirsch at your own risks.