Some readers of our blog, who wanted to uninstall Capture View fully, told us that the removal of the app package just failed. And, our test shows that Capture View requires the install of Microsoft .NET Framework to work properly. Then, we kindly recommend ridding of or disabling the said .NET project if you do not need it as well.
- Save your personal image edits, slides and alike.
- Exit the unwanted agent properly.
- Check your own programs list under Control Panel, locate the aforesaid software, and press Enter – or launch the default Uninstall option.
- To proceed your request, hit the Yes button on the following Programs and Features window.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC alert below.
- Wait while your system is uninstalling Capture View silently. Remove or disable the said .NET item on your computer.