If you would like to uninstall CopperLan Manager manually, you can view the following video guide and the simplified directions. In case you’re not in the know, we have also attached an uninstall tool PRO, which would help you out when you run into another round of troublesome issues. Just keep beware that, junk even riskware attack is real as well!
- Save your work, close the client.
- Head to the CPManager folder below, hit the CopperLan entry.
- Run the following Uninstall application as the admin user.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC window below.
- Press the Next > button when the following CopperLan Uninstall comes up.
- Now, click on the Uninstall button below.
- Sit back, watch… hit the Retry tab when having issues uninstalling CopperLan drivers. Hit Cancel if that option does not work for you.
- Now, press Finish.
- Save your job, reboot your system and try cleaning out CopperLan-related leftover hives later.