You’ve taken a big step towards cleaning out junk files by reading this Corel AfterShot uninstall guide: this is just the beginning – now it’s time to thoroughly get rid of any other unwanted software in your system and re-boost your computer performance without costing money. We have an uninstall tool PRO that makes it easy!
- Save or move your personal catalog, batch preset and alike. Then, exit the client.
- Go to Control Panel, as usual; open Uninstall a program, or hit Add or Remove there.
- Locate the target installation on the programs list, press Enter or, launch the default Uninstall option.
- Wait while InstallShield is preparing your request.
- Press the Yes button on the following "Corel AfterShot 2 – InstallShield Wizard" pop-up.
- Sit tight while InstallShield is performing your request finally.
- Quit the said Wizard.
- Save your work, reboot your computer. And, try erasing Corel-related items from your system.