Can’t uninstall DigiBookShelf Light by yourself? Follow the given directions to get the job done. And, using an uninstall tool PRO is the most efficient way to handle with any other unwanted installation in your operating system, without the help of computer expert. The following video guide is also to help understand how you can edit Windows’ filesystem and/or Registry Editor properly – make sure you backup the said settings first.
- Save your personal albums, galleries, coded images, and the like.
- Close the app properly.
- To save your time, try heading to the DIGIBOOK folder below, scroll down the following UNINST application, and run it as the admin user.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC window below.
- Simply press the Yes button on the following pop-up.
- Now, hit the Yes tab on the following info box.
- Click on the OK button and wait awhile.
- Press the OK tab on the following Information box. Save your work; restart your system and try clearing out DigiBookShelf-related remains.