Usually Downloader Pro (a picture downloader from breezesys.com) can be removed through the "Uninstall a program" or the old "Add or Remove Programs". You can check to see if you can do so by following the given instructions below. If you’d like to know more, you may try modifying filesystem and/or registry settings. And, to uninstall the said app and/or rid of other undesired items effectively simply run the following uninstall tool PRO.
- Save your personal stuff, like IPTC/XMP data, downloaded JPEGs and alike.
- Exit the software now.
- As usual, you can head to the original install file folder, as shown below, scroll your mouse; run the following Uninstall.exe as the admin user.
- Answer Yes to the UAC alert below.
- Had problem uninstalling Downloader Pro before? Then, you try restoring the missing files first with the help of the 2nd option below, and repeat this how-to guide. Here, you may simply press the Next > button below.
- Hit the Next > button to uninstall Downloader Pro automatically.
- Wait awhile, quit the default uninstaller for Downloader Pro.
- Save your work, restart your system and clean out remains that match Breeze Systems Limited company