We posted this how-to guide to meet the need of Windows starters who aspire to uninstall e-mix Pro Edition (aka, e-mix [version info] Pro Edition Free) completely. Because this article too provides extra info and an uninstall tool PRO needed to manage your programs list like a pro.
- Save your personal data like created album, lists, groups and the like.
- Hit e-mix’s logo and launch the following Close option.
- Answer Yes to the info box below.
- To get the job done, head to Windows’ Control Panel, visit the embedded "Uninstall a program" and/or the old "Add/Remove" option.
- Locate the target item on the programs list, press Enter or, launch the Uninstall option below.
- Press the Yes tab on the following "Programs & Features" window.
- Now, apply the Yes option to the UAC alert below.
- Wait…. restart your computer when ready.
- Remember to rid of DS-MP3 Source (v1.30) and associated remains so you can uninstall the said e-mix Pro Edition completely.