Almost everyone agrees that running the default uninstaller is not enough at all. Because the program can frequently ‘help’ keep software remains in your operating system. Unlike the said traditional uninstall routine, our recommendation can automatically and effectively detect and clean out the said junk items. Let’s uninstall FlipAlbum Vista Pro Eval (aka, FlipAlbum Pro) thoroughly today!
- Save or move your personal data like bookmarked pages.
- Quit the software properly.
- Check your start menu, right click on the following main app, launch the Open file location instead.
- Double hit on the following "Uninstall FlipAlbum Pro".
- Press the Yes tab on the UAC alert below.
- Hit the Uninstall button on the following "FlipAlbum Vista Pro Evaluation Uninstall…" wizard.
- Wait… Ignore the following "Location is not available" error message.
- Save your work, reboot your computer and try erasing remains that match E-Book Systems Inc..