iWinPage test shows that performing additional tasks can hugely speed up the process when it comes to uninstalling GeoSetter 3.4.16. And we too met Norton users who commented that the security product flagged and deleted ExifTool, which is a part of GeoSetter. Then, what’s the deal? You can try these steps: uninstall GeoSetter 3.4.16 thoroughly; restart your computer; update your Norton software (as if it’s out-dated); reinstall the latest version of GeoSetter or, try GeoSetter alternatives and/or similar items on the web.
- Save your personal images, templates and the like.
- Quit the flagged client properly.
- Head to the following file folder, which contains the default uninstaller for the target app. Launch the application as the admin user.
- Hit the Yes tab on the UAC window below.
- Answer Yes to the following GeoSetter Uninstall alert.
- Wait… close the said uninstall wizard.
- Save your work, restart your system and clear out remains that match Fridemann Schmidt.