In this latest update of iWinpage Blog we introduced you to the following content which outlined how you can uninstall Liquid Rhythm thoroughly. In this post we are about to conver these steps: rid of the majority of the installation, and erase associated leftovers later.
- Save your personal stuff, quit the client.
- Head to Control Panel on your Start menu, visit the Uninstall a program link or, "Add/Remove" if you’re using an XP computer.
- Locate today’s target program, hit the Uninstall tab on the programs list.
- Press the Yes button on the following Programs & Features window.
- Through your own admin access, you allow UAC to run the 2cbbe9.msi below.
- Wait while your own Windows is performing your request.
- Save your work, restart your system when ready. Try clearing out WaveDNA-related remains to free up hard drive space.