Usually you can use Windows Control Panel to uninstall Movavi Screen Capture Studio 7 and/or other unwanted programs. Yet, it’s not that simple due to potential software leftovers. This update just allows you to effectively get the task done with the help of our recommendation below: we just wanna make removing PUPs easy. Check it out yourself today!
- Save your created media files or projects. Quit the agent properly.
- Head to the following file folder. Through the admin access, run the embedded uninst.exe application in it.
- Apply the Yes option to the following UAC alert.
- Now, hit the Next > button on the default uninstall wizard below.
- Press the Uninstall button then. Wait until the uninstallation is completed.
- Consider telling the company why you decided to remove their product. Or get and/or share the 40% off discount later.
- Remember to clean Taukonsalt-related remains only when you’re ready to modify Windows’ filesystem and/or Registry Editor.