What are the steps you can take to uninstall OLYMPUS Viewer fully? The 1st step you may have to do is rid of the main application from your programs list. Then, we highly suggest that you erase those potentially unused components like "Windows Driver Package – OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP. Camera Communication Driver Package" later, if you also care about how junk items matter. We’re too guessing you’re wondering how it’s possible to edit your operating system manually. Below is a video guide that will help get started with the job.
- Save and/or export your personal albums, photos and alike.
- Then, shut down the agent properly.
- With the help of Control Panel, you should be able to perform the uninstall process with success.
- Locate the target installation, press Enter, or launch Windows’ Uninstall option on the program settings.
- Press the Yes button below.
- Allow the 10ed8ed.msi to run with your admin account.
- Sit tight while your system is doing its work.
- Save. Restart when ready.
- Re-visit your programs list and remove other unneeded components from the Olympus Corporation.