For those who want to uninstall Sparkbooth DSLR effectively, our recommendation will help get the job done better. On the other hand, using Windows Control Panel is much slower. And in many ways the said uninstall tool is a better choice than the traditional uninstall routine. Unless you’re really familiar with Registry Editor, try making proper changes to it manually.
- Save your personal photo layouts, effects and the like.
- Exit the software properly.
- Head to the following file folder, scroll down to the unins000.exe application below; right click on it, run it as the admin user.
- Now, let UAC run the said exe file.
- Answer Yes to the following "Sparkbooth DSLR Uninstall" pop-up.
- Wait while your request is being proceeded. Then, close the said wizard.
- Only after you have restarted your computer try erasing leftovers that match the John Wu Presents LLC company.