Can’t uninstall 123Tag 8.2 (Pro) by yourself? Then, have you ever tried to give a top-rated uninstall tool a go? For experienced users, we will show you just how to get the job done manually. Read this handy guide below and try cleaning all other unwanted software — see how you can improve your computer performance today!
- Save your personal stuff, such as playlists, tags and alike.
- Close the client properly.
- To uninstall uninstall 123Tag 8.2, you need to gain the help of Control Panel on the Start menu.
- Access Uninstall a program or, Add/Remove.
- Locate the target installation on the programs list, press Enter or, launch the embedded Uninstall option.
- Now, press the Next > button on the following 123Tag Uninstaller window.
- Temporarily keep those shared system files – make a backup of those items and delete ’em later.
- Quit the said Uninstaller. Reboot your system when ready.
- Try detecting and clearing out leftovers that match the Indigo Rose Corporation company.