In this post, we will teach you how to uninstall AHD ID3 Tag Editor (aka, AHD Synchronised Lyrics Viewer) completely. Using Windows Control Panel or performing the traditional uninstall routine does not mean edit file system and/or registry setting thoroughly, it just means ridding of the program name from your programs list. In the meantime, using a top-rated uninstall tool will save time for large count of unwanted even stubborn software. The said uninstaller will also work great if you want to troubleshoot some infamous PUP in one go. To start, please view this video guide:
- Save your personal data, such as some favourite folders, unsychronized lyrics and the like.
- Then exit the Editor properly.
- Head to Control Panel – we recommend you save it on your desktop, and open the "Uninstall a program" link in it. Locate the "Editor", press Enter, or launch the Uninstall option.
- Now, say Yes to the following Programs and Features alert.
- Select the Yes option when the UAC warning message shows up.
- Restart your computer when ready. Try cleaning AHD-related leftover items and/or remains that match Acresso Software Inc. company in your operating system.