When looking for opportunities to uninstall Call Graph and/or other potentially unused programs like Skype for Windows once and for all, this daily update can be valuable. Please note that, Call Graph has been known as an app (yet another call recording plugin for Skype) that helps record your personal/ business Skype based calls to an mp3/wav file. To find out more, view the following video guide and read the important items as explained below.
- Save your personal recordings, playback etc.
- Exit the client or Call Graph Browser.
- Access or open the following file folder directly, and run the embedded Uninstall.exe as the admin user.
- To proceed with the default uninstall process, choose the Yes option from the UAC info box below.
- Now, hit the Uninstall tab on the following "Call Graph Uninstall" wizard.
- Wait while your request is completed.
- Then, close the said Uninstall window.
- Ignore or complete the following Uninstall Feedback page.
- Visit Uninstall a program or Add/Remove under Control Panel, refresh your programs list to make sure you’ve uninstalled Call Graph from your computer.