How do you uninstall Chapter and Verse (v126.96.36.199) completely? Reviewing the procedure installing the said app is basically equally as important as learning how to get rid of the items you possibly undesired. This essential tip will give you a jumpstart on managing the programs on your computer. As stated above, Microsoft .NET Framework, QuickTime and/or iTunes (for Windows) uninstall issues have been bothering many computer users. Then, it’s best to rid of ’em once and for all, if you’re also having issue removing the said software by yourself.
- Save or move your personal data, e.g., created audiobooks, downloaded metadata and/or arwork.
- Close the software tool.
- Open Windows’ Start menu, head to Control Panel; or you right click on the said utility if you too recently installed it in your system. Then, choose the embedded Uninstall option on the right-lick menu.
- Locate the target item in your own programs list; press Enter, or launch the Uninstall option instead.
- Apply the Yes option to the below "Programs & Features" window.
- With your admin access, say Yes to the UAC below.
- Wait until the default removal process is complete.
- Save your job, restart your system when ready.
- Try clearing out other projects you installed along with the said Loden Software.