On the Windows, uninstalling Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter using an uninstall tool PRO is apparently a good idea. Because such an uninstaller helps detect and clean software remains, free up your hard disk space. Another idea is to perform the manual uninstall of the said app. There are some important things to consider, though, before you get yourself started. And if you have trouble ridding of PUPs please try searching the applicable or specific search term on our blog.
- Save all of your personal recording session, music and/or other files.
- Now, exit the agent properly.
- To get the job done manually, head to Control Panel, visit the "Uninstall a program" link.
- Locate the "Golden" program on the programs list, launch Uninstall/Change option or, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Choose the "Uninstall this software" option from the given options below, then hit Next button on the following "Uninstall Software" wizard.
- To save your time, you can check the option "No, I don’t want to tell you" and then, click on the Finish button below.
- Press the Continue button when you’re informed via the below "Uninstall Completed" pop-up. Restart when ready.
- Try removing NCH Software related leftovers in your system.