You too want to uninstall MidiIllustrator Virtuoso fully? Well, as we stressed many times before, Windows Control Panel is not enough at all. Just to be clear, such a manual uninstall method would not take care of software traces. For advanced users only, you can dig around filesystem and/or registry settings. Or, if you’re just new to those important settings on your computer, then we kindly recommend you try the following best uninstall tool. What’s more, this post also covers almost all hard problems regarding Windows PUP.
- Save all of your songs, samples and playlists and the like.
- Quit the software properly.
- Try heading to the default install folder below. Run the following unins000.exe as the admin user.
- Choose the Yes option when the below UAC shows up.
- Apply the Yes option to the following original uninstall wizard.
- Sit back until the uninstall is complete. Close the said wizard by clicking on the OK button below.
- Restart your computer when ready. Try cleaning out Rallentando-related leftovers in your OS.