If you have tried EditiX XML Editor 2016/2015 and now want to uninstall the software please make the best of this how-to guide. Despite the different options needed for troubleshooting an unwanted program, using an uninstaller is seriously just about saving your time and energy. If you’re just not familiar with basic skills for modifying your OS, or you want simplicity or efficiency then try our recommendation as attached below. And if you’re a little technically minded, then please choose/review the below manual uninstall method.
- To safely uninstall EditiX XML Editor program, you first check and export your personal bookmars, projects, documents and/or templates.
- Now, time to exit the client.
- Open your Start menu, right click on the target installation if you too find it there, then launch the Uninstall option.
- Locate the undesired Editor on the programs list, and press Enter (this action does not work for XP users), or launch Uninstall/Change option.
- Now, press the Next > button on the original uninstall wizard.
- Quit the said wizard when the uninstallation is complete.
- Reload your programs list. Restart your system when ready. Try detecting and cleaning out JAPISoft-related leftovers on your disk space.