Free Download. The said two words just work like a magic spell. Because they have been considered as one of the most effective ways to acquire internet users, and to enthuse ’em to buy from the author/company. However, annoyances may show up later: Mac starters have run into problem uninstalling KeyLemon for Mac. If we may ask, how can you uninstall KeyLemon on your Windows? And, if it does not come as a surprise, your operating system won’t help take care of the software leftovers.
Part 1: Try taking the below steps, if you’re using the Windows version of KeyLemon. You can also dive into the Part 2 if you’re using a Mac computer.
- Save your personal data, then disconnect your device/OS from your webcam.
- Usually, you may perform the standard uninstall routine this way: Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program > locate the target app on the programs list > press the Enter key on your keyboard, or launch the embedded Uninstall/Change option.
- Choose the installation language that works for you, then press the OK button on the following Installer Language window.
- Now, simply click on the Uninstall button when you see the below "KeyLemon Uninstall" wizard come up.
- If you plan to reuse the software at a later date keep your saved profiles, configurations and/or themes automatically. Otherwise, keep ’em by choosing the NO option below.
- Do you want to delete your daily face database as well?
- Sit tight until your request is completed. Then, close the said wizard.
- Reload your programs list, so you can make sure you’re uninstalled the application from your system.
- Restart your computer when ready. We suggest that you manually clean out associated remains only if you’re good at editing your OS.
Part 2: For Mac readers, please use the following instructions to uninstall KeyLemon for your Mac, instead:
1. Gain the system password.
2. Re-run your unwanted app. To do so, follow this routine: hit your desktop > enter the Go folder > go to the Application sub-folder.
3. Important: press the K key to locate the product fast, and double click on that app when you find it. Or, you can also right click on it, then choose the Open option on the menu. Please note that, the "Move to Trash" won’t work for you when it comes to KeyLemon for Mac removal.
4. Now, look closely at the 1st tab, which is named as General. Scroll your mouse, hit the "Uninstall KeyLemon" tab on the left-corner of the main GUI.
5. Hit the Details menu, so you can review the items that need to be erased. Then, click on the Uninstall button on the “Uninstall KeyLemon” info box.
6. Answer Yes to the below confirmation window.
7. Tell your machine you are the administrator. Then, hit the OK button to proceed with the uninstallation process.
8. Wait… press the blue OK button when the default uninstall is complete.
9. Restart your Mac. Try detecting then clearing out associated leftovers in your OS X. If the uninstalled KeyLemon just keeps working continuously, give our recommendation (as attached below) a go.