What benefit did you see from using Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2016? If you have nothing nice to say then let’s begin by looking into a simple yet efficient solution. That also means that now is a good time to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2016 and/or other versions of the program fully.
When it comes to Windows-based PUPs, you have a couple of options. You can perform the common uninstall method. You can make the best of an uninstall tool PRO in no time. The following sections will give details about the proven removal instructions. It’d be as easy as counting one-two-three, but please take care while making any aggregate operations or changes on Windows’ file system & registry settings.
To make it interesting, here are the different directions:
1. If you’re still running the agent, it’s time to shut it down properly.
2. Right click on the app’s shortcut on your desktop, and then launch "Open file location".
3. Press the U key on your keyboard until you locate the following unins000.exe. Run it as the admin user afterwards.
4. Apply the option Yes to the below UAC alert.
5. For now, answer Yes to the below "Uninstall" info box.
6. Wait while the software is finished uninstalling.
7. Now, exit the wizard by pressing the OK button below.
8. If you can spare few moments, send your opinion to the Ashampoo Gmbh & Co.KG.
9. Because the app created extra icons, like say, "My Software Deals", on your desktop, you need to erase ’em manually. As an experienced reader you may have to learn to work with the said file system and/or Registry Editor, which are worth the additional effort as your system need ’em to work properly.