Can’t uninstall the Cyberduck 5? Get prepared for another failure? Read your mind?! Here we will explore Windows & Mac to gain more easy-to-follow understanding about how to get rid of the said app successfully. Well, this post is mainly intended to provide you with proven tips and solution that we truly consider time-saving and helpful to computer starters.
There are few steps to getting the job done manually:
1. Discontinue all the connections you’re using.
2. Save all of your downloads, synchronized files and/or other personal data.
3. Quit the client now.
4. Press the below Later button instead.
5. Next, open up the programs list under Control Panel on Windows Start menu.
6. Launch the Uninstall option when you locate the target item.
7. Now, click on the Uninstall button when the following Cyberduck Setup window comes up.
8. Wait while your system is processing your request.
9. Close the said default uninstall wizard.
10. If you’re experienced at configuring filesystem and/or Registry Editor, please feel free to do so manually. Alternatively, you run the following uninstall tool to get the task done safely and effectively.
Below are the steps for using the non-traditional methods to uninstall Cyberduck 5 for Mac, as the app was not installed to the Applications folder, according to our test results:
Step 1: Please refer to the given instructions above (1-3) to save your personal data.
Step 2: Exit the app completely. To do so, check your Dock and head to Utilities folder, run Mac’s Activity Monitor.
Step 3: We need to further drill down into the Library folder to clear out Cyberduck-related remains in your disk. This is very important if you want to keep your Mac error-free and clean as much as possible.