A Better Button (v4.1) could be a helpful alternative for the missing Start menu if you’ve just upgraded your PC to Windows 8 or 8.1. Yet, the app would terminate itself every 10 minutes until you buy it. In the video file below, we show you how to uninstall A Better Button on a Windows 10 computer. If you want an error-free operating system, you need to keep unused junk at bay and make precautions based on that.
1. Check your own desktop if the undesired software is still running.
2. Move your mouse to the app and Launch the option Exit once the below menu is opened.
4. Now, apply the Yes option to the below info box.
5. Head to Control Panel afterwards, and click on the "Uninstall a program".
6. Locate the program by Tekware Software, and press the Enter key.
7. To proceed with the express uninstallation, choose the below Yes option.
8. Allow UAC to run the following 237966f.msi.
9. Last but not least, yet another annoyance is leftover hives can keep working with your OS if they’re not cleaned out properly.