In general, you can uninstall TomTom HOME with ease. But, here’s what happened: when trying to remove the said app through the "Uninstall a program" feature under Control Panel, your Windows just gave an error box. Well, my advice is, exit the software completely, first. To do so, the 1st step is to check out the "Show hidden icons" on the taskbar and have a look at the Processes tab when you launch Task Manager ; the 2nd one is to exit the client properly. With this, you can crack down on unexpected error messages. For questions on uninstalling TomTom HOME for Mac, head over to the Part 2 below.
1. As I mentioned earlier, quit the program when ready.
2. Now check your own Start menu or, directly open up Control Panel if you’ve also saved it on the desktop.
3. As usual, click on the "Uninstall a program" or, "Add/Remove".
4. Locate the target software, press Enter or, launch the embedded Uninstall option when ready.
5. Choose the option Yes when the below Programs and Features shows up.
6. Here, use your admin access to allow the following 2cb55fd.msi to run.
7. Sit tight while your system is proceeding your request.
8. Restart your computer when ready.Try cleaning associated remains yourself. In any case my best to you, an uninstall tool is efficient & professional to work with.
This Part 2 tries to show you how to uninstall TomTom HOME for Mac:
1. As to the 1st step, have you run Activity Monitor? This recommendation will detect output information as much as possible.
2. Force the app to quit when ready.
3. Now head back to the Applications folder, drag the software to Trash.
4. Provide your Mac password to complete the default uninstallation.
5. Optional yet recommendation: either erase remains in the Library folder or clear out any other junk. Otherwise no one can save your hard disk.
PS: Still have problem with removing the said TomTom program? The above 2 uninstall tools are professionally designed to help clean out PUPs even more effective. With one of ’em, saying Bye-bye to any other unwelcome guests no longer to be a problem.