If you’re using the 30-day trial version of Caps Lock Indicator by KARPOLAN, then take advantage by follow the below list of instructions to help you out effectively. Well, doing so will also help uninstall Caps Lock Indicator fully and, maintain your operating system like a pro. Moreover, we also want to help you keep any other undesired programs at bay. If you haven’t experienced the term PUP, entering our About page will make that more understandable.
- Log on your computer as the admin user.
- Check out your own taskbar, exit the client properly: right-click on the app’s logo, and choose the option Close.
- Press the Yes button when the below info box comes up.
- Try heading to the following file folder simply. And, run the uninstall application as the admin user so you can uninstall the Caps Lock Indicator fast.
- To continue with the un-install process, apply the Yes option to the below UAC window.
- Now, click on the Uninstall tab when the default uninstall wizard shows up.
- Wait until that process is completed. You may shut down the following "Caps Lock Indicator >> Uninstall" webpage directly. Or you may also share the reason for the app removal with the company.
- And if you wanna keep your system error-free, erasing junk would a big help!