This update will guide you through the uninstall of FixIt 2016 (aka, "Fix It", or "Launch Fix It"). Please note though that the said app has nothing to do with "Microsoft easy fix", which was previously known as "MS Fix it". If you’re also looking for the answer to other questions about Potentially Unwanted Application (PUA), we’re here to help as well!
To remove Fix It 2016 successfully, try the below steps to rid of that app from your computer:
1. Run Task Manager to force the following Fixit.exe to close if you’re having issue closing the GUI.
2. In order to help you get the most out of your day, try heading to the software’s install folder directly.
3. Run the below Uninstaller application as the admin user.
4. Hit the Yes tab to continue with the removal procedure.
5. Uncheck the option "Keep my settings" I’ve highlighted, then click on the Yes button on the following "Fix IT Uninstall" window.
6. Now, press the below Uninstall tab to proceed with your request.
7. Close the said uninstall wizard.
8. You may shut down the following "We are sorry to see you go." webpage. Restart your system when ready. Yet another common suggestion you can hear from security expert is that you keep junk files at bay, which can truly get your operating system running like-new.