Your free 60-day trial of ALZip will expire soon? Want to remove that software in no time? There’s a behind-the-scenes method that isn’t documented and looks simple. Well, the goal here is to help uninstall ALZip 8 and/or any other unwelcome/undesired program effectively. Again, I think the below directions are pretty readable, though of course you may need to customize your Windows 10 first. The magic begins here:
1. Save all of your created archives and exit the client this way:
2. Head over to Control Panel if you’ve saved that settings on your desktop. Then, open up the "Uninstall a program" link there.
3. Locate the target installation on the programs list, press the Enter key on your keyboard, or launch Windows’ default Uninstall option.
4. Now, click on the Yes button on the following "ALZip Uninstallation" info box.
5. Quit that window when your request is completed.
6. Well, to fully rid of that app by the ESTsoft Corp., you need to erase the remained ALTools Update (v11.4) later. To get that job done, please read on.
7. Repeat Step 3, then say Yes to the below "ALTools Update Uninstallation" window. Shut down the wizard when the un-install is done.
8. Summing up, as for cleaning junk or leftovers in most cases we have just not bothered to say using an uninstall tool Pro is truly worthy.